Select a service
Due Diligence In-Depth Search
In-Depth Due Diligence Search
- FREE address trace*
- Date of birth confirmation*
- Confirms current address*
- Confirms financial status*
- Current & past directorships*
- Employment information*
- Property ownership*
- Estimated property value*
- Disqualified directors searches*
- Insolvency register searches*
- Suspected alias used*
- Social media searches
- Credit background*
- Mobile or tel numbers*
- CCJ search*
- Company financials published for last 5 years*
- Fee per case
- Results in 7 days guaranteed
- Basic search is 3 hours of research time
- Standard search is 6 hours of research time
- In-depth search is 12 hours of research time
How it works
The Find UK People® due diligence report is used by individuals to determine the viability of future relationships. The due diligence report will provide background investigative work to obtain a snapshot of a individuals financial background for the last 5 years.
The due diligence report will
- Assess financial viability
- Highlight financial risks
- Alert to fraud or fraud risk
- Inform of financial risks
It will identify key financial information on a subject to allow understanding of previous activity and financial standing based on key intelligence, where available.
We have significantly invested in our live tracing database technology, which is finding 98% of people we are instructed on in the UK within 24 hours of instruction, this further complements our team of expert research agents.
Cutting edge technology and vast accumulated data enables us to confidently link individuals to people, places and business/financial information.
* Where available, Our investigation partners search all the data sources we have available and report on our findings but cannot guarantee provision of all due diligence report features. All prices exclude VAT and are subject to terms of service.
** Subject to our standard terms of service, all due diligence background reports are fee per case and are charged to investigate each matter. Enquiries are undertaken via telephone, professional & public access databases, Public domain information sources, Credit Reference Agency datasets, discreet investigations and all enquiries comply to the provisions of the Data Protection Act.
*** IMPORTANT - for the avoidance of doubt, Find UK People® cannot supply bank account details in any way, including any numbers, sort codes or amounts in a bank account. We also cannot access National Insurance data, DVLA data or HMRC data sources. This is so we comply with data protection legislation in the UK and no trace agency will be able to provide this without breaching these UK data protection regulations unless there is granted access such as for parking enforcement. The subject that you are searching for will never be made aware by us that we are searching on your behalf, complying with the data protection act.