Employment Tracing with Financial Background
Financial background with employer information
- Researches employment status*
- Researches employer information*
- Researches financial Background*
- Provides a light financial background report*
- Fee per case*
- 30 day turnaround*
- Free address trace*
- Current & Past directorships*
- Telephone numbers (home & employers)*
- Property ownership*
- Disqualified directors search*
- Insolvency register searches*
- County court judgments*
- Company financials*
How it works
Find UK People® provides a rapid, efficient, and compliant means to trace employment details of individuals you need to reconnect with.
Accessible online, the system offers an easy-to-use interface.
Our investigation partners can access employment information from our public domain databases and then research and confirm the current validity of this employer information.
This service is typically used for attachment of earnings order (pre-application discovery) to obtain where a subject currently works so that you may provide this information to the courts.
All employer status searches are included within a financial background report and this report is fee per case regardless of information provision contained within it. The fee is to cover our research time for the whole report.
There is no guarantee that any employer or financial background information will be provided, and the fee is non refundable in all circumstances.
Service will take up to 30 working days to complete but on most occasions the result will be emailed within 14 working days. More complex or evasive cases can extend the timescale to 30 working days.
* Where available, we search all the data sources available and report on our findings, employment tracing financial background services are provided on a fee per case basis due to the complexity of the search and on some occasions data may be historic or incorrect and we do not indemnify these scenarios. All prices exclude VAT on this page & subject to our standard terms of service
Please note the more information you submit the higher the chance of success in the location of current details, examples would be previous employers, history of status e.g. self-employed, email address, tel numbers, any companies run by the subject, etc.