Select a service
✓ Locate long lost family
- Provides current address for long lost family member
- 98% Success rate
- Searches UK and rest of the world
- Recommended for long lost family
- Utilises electronic and advanced private investigation
- Expert investigator-led search
- Verified & confirmed data
- No trace no fee
- Tel numbers supplied if available (add on option)
- Accepted with any submitted data
How it works
People and families lose touch for many reasons - Separation, an argument, moving abroad, divorce, work commitments. All these things can rip a family apart and then when you want to put it back together you don’t know where to start. No matter why you lost touch in the first place, we can help you find whoever you are looking for - No trace no fee.
Find UK People® provides a rapid, efficient, and compliant means to trace the nationwide family you need to reconnect with. Accessible online, the system offers an easy-to-use interface.
We will provide you with the current address of the missing family member which will have been verified via two separate information sources and is guaranteed to be a current address for the family member on the date the report is generated.
We underwrite this information for 30 days, so in the event, you feel the information is incorrect we will recheck the case for you.
People choose us because we offer:
- Accurate verified family tracing
- Fast 24-hour service
- Reliable service
- Online order tracking
- 98% success rate - family tracing
Family & Friend tracing - consent option
We may under certain circumstances require consent from you and the subject of the search to release their data to you. We pre-obtain your consent on this order form and initiate this procedure automatically. We do this so that we may initiate this if appropriate without further contact with you.
This will be selected at the time of ordering when you request a family or friend trace - we can then contact the subject of the trace to obtain consent for their details to be released to you. If the subject declines the fee is retained as we have traced the subject but they have declined release of their data.
We give the subject of the trace 3 options, Consent to release information to you, Consent to pass a letter on from you, or Decline. This action allows for compliance with GDPR for family or friend tracing.
Important: The following circumstances do not require consent and will override the need for consent to be obtained Divorce claim, Legal claim, Debt claim, Probate claim, Court purposes, or Child Maintenance claims. Please insert this in the reason for the search if appropriate and consent will then not be required.
* Where available, we search all the data sources we have available (where permitted) and report on our findings, people tracing services are always on a no trace no fee basis. All prices exclude VAT
** Subject to our standard terms of service