Select a service
Pre-enforcement asset check
Pre-enforcement asset check
- Confirm and validate current address*
- Confirms correct debtors address to enforce against*
- Picture of the subject to avoid denied at door status*
- Other residents at the property information*
- Open source intelligence used to obtain information about key assets such as motor vehicles*
- Lifestyle checks to identify high value assets*
- Confirms financial status*
- Current & past directorships*
- Employment information*
- Property ownership*
- Estimated property value*
- Disqualified directors searches*
- Insolvency register searches*
- CCJ search*
- Company financials*
- Fee per case
- Results in 7 days guaranteed
How it works
The Find UK People® pre-enforcement check is used by creditors to determine the next steps in regards to enforcement. The report will identify key assets and liabilities to assist a bailiff or HCEO, for example the report will obtain a recent photograph of the subject to assist the enforcement agent and to avoid denied at door status. The report will also identify key assets to allow the agent to be mindful of assets belonging to the subject which can be identified easily.
It will identify key financial information on a subject to allow selection of the correct method of enforcement based on key intelligence, where available. We have significantly invested in our live tracing database technology, which is finding 96% of people we are instructed on in the UK within 24 hours of instruction, this further complements our team of expert tracing agents.
Cutting edge technology and vast accumulated data enables us to confidently link individuals to people, places and business/financial information.
Light - 1 hour of research time
Used for lower value debts under £1000
Standard - 2 hours of research time
Used for mid range debts up to £5000
In-depth - 4 hours of research time
Used for debts over £5000
Select for complex cases where detailed information is key to recovery of outstanding sums. Assess a subjects behaviours and overall risk. Understand exposures which includes detailed profiling information.
* Where available, Our investigation partners search all the data sources we have available and report on our findings but cannot guarantee provision of all pre-enforcement check report features. All pre-enforcement reports are limited to 3 property ownership searches for England & Wales, if you need further extensive searches we recommend the pre-sue report (in-depth) which will offer up to 9 property ownership searches. Subject to our standard terms of service, all pre-enforcement reports are fee per case and are charged to investigate each matter. Enquiries are undertaken via telephone, professional & public access databases, Public domain information sources, Credit Reference Agency datasets, discreet investigations and all enquiries comply to the provisions of the Data Protection Act. Reports dependant if information available from our datasets. All prices exclude VAT
*** IMPORTANT - for the avoidance of doubt, Findukpeople cannot supply bank account details in any way, including any numbers, sort codes or amounts in a bank account. We also cannot access National Insurance data, DVLA data or HMRC data sources. This is so we comply with data protection legislation in the UK and no trace agency will be able to provide this without breaching these UK data protection regulations unless there is granted access such as for parking enforcement. The subject that you are searching for will never be made aware by us that we are searching on your behalf, complying with the data protection act.