Welcome to our Data Protection page
This page is specifically designed to provide visitors to this site with a comprehensive understanding of the data protection principles in accordance with UK and EU regulations.
If you wish to engage our services, it is essential that you familiarize yourself with and adhere to the following principles.
G.D.P.R. & Data Protection Principals
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a significant piece of privacy legislation in the European Union, replacing the previous EU Data Protection Directive. The GDPR strengthens the rights of individuals over their data and establishes a uniform data protection law across Europe.
Find UK People® / Pavilion Digital Marketing Ltd is committed to complying with all applicable GDPR regulations as a data processor since its enforcement on May 25th, 2018.
For a complete disclosure of our GDPR statement and principles, please refer to our GDPR page
Summary of data protection principals
- Lawful and Fair Processing: Personal data shall be obtained legally and processed in a fair and lawful manner.
- Purpose Limitation: Personal data shall be held for specified and lawful purposes only and not used or disclosed in any incompatible manner.
- Data Minimization: Personal data shall be adequate, relevant, and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which it is held.
- Accuracy: Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Storage Limitation: Personal data shall not be kept for longer than necessary for the specified purposes.
- Individual Rights: Individuals shall have the right, at reasonable intervals and without undue time or expense, to be informed about the existence of personal data held about them and to access, correct, or erase such data when appropriate.
- Security: Appropriate security measures shall be implemented to protect personal data against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction, as well as accidental loss or destruction.
- Compliance with Laws: All data will be legally obtained, processed, handled, and retained in accordance with GDPR requirements and other relevant Data Protection legislation in the UK.
All the statements and policies outlined above are in strict accordance with the data protection regulations under the GDPR.
We remind all clients or potential clients to thoroughly read, understand, and adhere to the following:
- GDPR & UK Data Protection Legislation: Comply with all legal requirements pertaining to data handling and usage.
- Legal Requirements for Using Our Service: Adhere to all legal requirements when utilizing our services and any data provided.
Data Transfers and Security
At Find UK People, protecting the privacy and security of your personal data is of utmost importance to us. We want to inform you that certain data may be stored in the United States and other non-European Union (EU) countries. However, we assure you that we have implemented measures to ensure the security and compliance of your data with applicable data protection laws.
The transfer of data to countries outside the EU is necessary for various purposes, including the provision of our services, data storage, and technical support. While these countries may have different data protection laws than the EU, we have implemented safeguards to protect your information.
We carefully select service providers and partners who adhere to robust data protection standards. We have contractual agreements in place with these entities to ensure the proper handling and security of your data. This includes implementing industry best practices such as encryption, access controls, and regular security audits.
By using our services, you acknowledge and agree to the transfer of your data to the United States and other non-EU countries, as described in this privacy statement. Rest assured that we will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information and maintain its confidentiality.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding the storage and processing of your data, please do not hesitate to contact our Data Protection Officer at our head office address: 303 Goring Road, Goring by Sea, West Sussex, BN12 4NX. We are committed to addressing any inquiries or concerns you may have regarding the privacy and security of your information.
We strongly recommend seeking qualified legal advice if you require further guidance on data handling or use.
IMPORTANT: By utilizing our services, it is a requirement that you confirm having read and understood the principles outlined on our Data Protection page, as well as our terms of service and GDPR pages. You must agree to all of these principles and have a fully prepared policy in place to abide by them.
By using our services, you agree to this policy as a condition of receiving our service.