Welcome to our Data Protection page. This page is designed specifically to familiarise visitors to this site with UK and EU Data Protection principles. If you wish to instruct us you must be familiar with and abide by the following principles.
G.D.P.R. & Data Protection Principals
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most significant piece of the European privacy legislation in the last twenty years. It replaces the 1995 EU Data Protection Directive (European Directive 95/46/EC), strengthening the rights that EU individuals have over their data, and creating a uniform data protection law across Europe.
Find UK People® / Pavilion Digital Marketing Ltd will comply with applicable GDPR regulations as a data processor when they take effect on 25th May 2018.
Full disclosure on our G.D.P.R. statement and principals can be viewed here GDPR
Summary of data protection principals
- The information to be contained in personal data shall be obtained legally and personal data shall be processed, fairly and lawfully
- Personal data shall be held only for one or more specified and lawful purposes
- Personal data held for any purpose or purposes shall not be used or disclosed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes
- Personal data will be adequate, relevant, and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which they are held
- Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Personal data held for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for the purpose or purposes
- An individual shall be entitled to at reasonable intervals and without undue time or expense
- i. To be informed by any data user whether he/she holds personal data of which that individual is the subject
ii. To access any such data held by a data user or where it is appropriate, to have such data corrected or erased
- Appropriate security measures shall be taken against unauthorized access to, alteration of, or disclosure, or destruction of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of personal data
- All data will be legally obtained, processed, handled, and retained in accordance with current GDPR requirements or other Data Protection legislation for the UK
- All of the above statements and policies are in accordance with the data protection regulation GDPR
All clients or potential clients are reminded to read, understand and adhere to the following
- GDPR & U.K. Data Protection Legislation
- All legal requirements for data handling and use
- All legal requirements for using our service and utilizing any supplied data
If you need any further advice on data handling or use we recommend you seek qualified legal advice.
IMPORTANT: If you require any information on any subject through our services, you must confirm that you have read these principles of our Data Protection page, terms of service, and GDPR pages and agree to all of these, and have a fully prepared policy to abide by these principles.
Any party using our services agrees to this policy as a condition of the supply of service.