Due Diligence Basic Search
Basic Due Diligence Search
- FREE address trace*
- Date of birth confirmation*
- Confirms current address*
- Confirms financial status*
- Current & Past directorships*
- Employment Information*
- Property ownership*
- Estimated property value*
- Disqualified directors searches*
- Insolvency register searches*
- Suspected alias used*
- Social media searches
- Credit background*
- Mobile or tel numbers*
- CCJ search*
- Company financials published for last 5 years*
- Fee per case
- Results in 30 days
- Basic search is 3 hours of research time
- The standard search is 6 hours of research time
- In-depth search is 12 hours of research time
How it works
The Find UK People®'s due diligence report is used by individuals to determine the viability of future relationships. The due diligence report will provide background investigative work to obtain a snapshot of an individual's financial background for the last 5 years.
The due diligence report will
- Assess financial viability
- Highlight financial risks
- Alert to fraud or fraud risk
- Inform of financial risks
It will identify key financial information on a subject to allow understanding of previous activity and financial standing based on key intelligence, where available.
We have significantly invested in our live tracing database technology, which is finding 98% of people we are instructed on in the UK within 7 days of instruction, this further complements our team of expert research agents.
Cutting-edge technology and vast accumulated data enable us to confidently link individuals to people, places, and business/financial information.
Service will take up to 30 working days to complete but on most occasions the result will be emailed within 7 working days. More complex or evasive cases can extend the timescale to 30 working days.
* Where available, Our investigation partners search all the data sources we have available and report on our findings but cannot guarantee the provision of all due diligence report features. All prices exclude VAT and are subject to terms of service.
** Subject to our standard terms of service, all due diligence background reports are fee per case and are charged to investigate each matter. Inquiries are undertaken via telephone, professional & public access databases, Public domain information sources, Credit Reference Agency datasets, discreet investigations, and all inquiries comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act.
*Subject to terms of service - all background & pre-litigation reports are supplied in best of faith but we do not guarantee that the report is a true reflection of a subjects actual full status or complete ownership of assets. We only provide sourced asset information and supporting data from our investigations see terms of service for full details.
*** IMPORTANT - for the avoidance of doubt, Find UK People® cannot supply bank account details in any way, including any numbers, sort codes, or amounts in a bank account. We also cannot access National Insurance data, DVLA data, or HMRC data sources. This is so we comply with data protection legislation in the UK and no trace agency will be able to provide this without breaching these UK data protection regulations unless there is granted access such as for parking enforcement. The subject that you are searching for will never be made aware by us that we are searching on your behalf, complying with the data protection act.