Select a service
New partner check
New partner background check
- Provides current address for the subject
- Provides assets for subject
- Provides co-occupants at address
- 96% success rate for tracing
- Utilizes electronic and private investigation
- Utilizes our most powerful datasets
- Expert investigator-led search
- Verified & confirmed data
- No trace no fee
- Accepted with any submitted data
- Used for new partner checks
- Financial background
- Employer searches
- Property ownership
- Estimated property values
- CCJ searches
- Company financials
- Mobile and telephone number traces
How it works
Find UK People® provides a rapid, efficient, and compliant means to check new partners you need to verify for your peace of mind. The new partner checking service details assets the subject has and any co-occupants at the new partner's current address.
The new partner report is a very useful intelligence tool to enable peace of mind by informing of accurate current-day intelligence on the new partner. Many new partners attempt to not disclose a true picture in terms of assets and other key information that may influence a decision to begin a relationship with the subject. The new partner intelligence report will uncover the true picture for you to make a decision based on all of the facts.
* Where available, Our investigation partners search all the data sources we have available and report on our findings but cannot guarantee the provision of all new partner report features. All new partner reports are limited to 3 property ownership searches for England & Wales. All prices exclude VAT and all services are subject to our standard terms of service, all new partner reports are fee per case and are charged to investigate each matter.
*** IMPORTANT - for the avoidance of doubt, Find UK People® cannot supply bank account details in any way, including any numbers, sort codes, or amounts in a bank account. We also cannot access National Insurance data, DVLA data, or HMRC data sources. This is so we comply with data protection legislation in the UK and no trace agency will be able to provide this without breaching these UK data protection regulations unless there is granted access such as for parking enforcement. If the subject is verified as not valid or no record of the subject in the UK and verified details supplied of this status, the charge still applies.