Select a service
New partner verification
New partner verification
- Verifies supplied details are linked to the subject
- Confirms the person is who they say they are
- Detects if the subject cohabits (no names or address provided)
- Detects longevity of co-habitation
- Detects fraudulent details typically used in romance scams
- Service will only confirm the subject is who they state they are and does not supply personal details for GDPR compliance
- Provides peace of mind that person is who they state
- Utilises our most powerful datasets
- Accepted with any submitted data
- Used for new partner checks
How it works
Find UK People® provides a rapid, efficient, and compliant means to check new partners you need to verify for your peace of mind. The new partner checking service will verify all the details you have and confirm if they match to the details available via major data sets. This service will detect fraudulent details and unmatched details where you have been supplied incorrect or fraudulent details. This will give you peace of mind the person is who they state they are and gives a measure of confidence to continue a relationship.
The new partner report is a very useful intelligence tool to enable peace of mind by informing of accurate current-day intelligence on the new partner. Many new partners attempt to not disclose a true picture in terms of assets and other key information that may influence a decision to begin a relationship with the subject. The new partner intelligence report will uncover the true picture for you to make a decision based on all of the facts.
To confirm this service will only confirm which details match and to the stated name, it will not supply any details other that what have been supplied and only confirm the validity of the supplied details for GDPR compliance.
*** IMPORTANT - for the avoidance of doubt, Find UK People® cannot supply bank account details in any way, including any numbers, sort codes, or amounts in a bank account. We also cannot access National Insurance data, DVLA data, or HMRC data sources. This is so we comply with data protection legislation in the UK and no trace agency will be able to provide this without breaching these UK data protection regulations unless there is granted access such as for parking enforcement. If the subject is verified as not valid or no record of the subject in the UK and verified details supplied of this status, the charge still applies.