Select a service
Please read all of this page
Please do not contact our customer support team as they cannot deal with refund requests
For general questions about your supplied trace
- Please read our guidance notes on supplied traces for any questions - Read here
- Questions on supplied traces where our guidance notes are not sufficient - Ask here
Important - Permitted use of refund request
This system is only available where you have used our FREE retrace system
- You will need to request a retrace here before using this request
- You can only use this refund request for address tracing services
- All other services (non address trace) are supplied on a full & final basis without any refund or recheck guarantee. This would of been agreed upon at the time of purchase by agreeing our terms of service at checkout.
- You must have a valid reason to confirm why the supplied address is incorrect from retracing
- Evidence must be supplied to demonstrate the incorrect address
Terms & Conditions
We do not underwrite cases that are older than 60 days or any case other than an address trace service. You will need to request a new search for your case as detailed in our terms of service if it does not comply with the detailed permitted use.
Refund requests can only be used for address tracing cases, if your case was not an address locate case then we do not indemnify your case results and they are supplied on a full and final basis with the supply of the investigation report. This term would of been agreed at the time of purchase in our agreed terms of service.
If you have not received your report you will need to request a copy report request we do not refund cases where a report has not been received and as agreed in our terms of service it is the customer responsibility to request a copy report here
All services are returned in 7 days and where you have not received our report in this timescale please request a copy report and we will update you on your case - normally the report is in your spam or junk folder of your supplied email or the email has been input incorrectly at the time of ordering from us.
We will not issue a refund where you appear to be abusing our policies or don’t have a valid reason for your request. This decision on refunds is final and cannot be appealed further with us.All refund requests for invalid information must use the retrace request in the first instance. Negative results that have been refunded already cannot use this refund request, retrace results are final and are not offered with any further recheck of the result. Refunds from us are returned to the payment method used to make the original purchase. Refunds take different amounts of time depending on how you paid.
These timescales can be obtained by contacting your Credit card, bank or payment provider such as Paypal. We take 7 days to determine the case and you will be updated by us with the status of your case, when you receive a notification of this case saying refunded you will of been refunded in full.
All retrace requests are FREE OF CHARGE if the original case was delivered less than 30 days ago otherwise the retrace system will charge an advanced administration fee of £45 plus VAT and will be refunded only if
- Our original trace information is deemed incorrect when we review the case
- The original supplied address was incorrect on the date of the report
Please do not contact us to request a recheck or refund without using this system as we cannot authorise this in line with our terms of service and for UK compliance requirements.
Any case that confirms the original report was correct on rechecking will be charged an additional fee of £54.00 inc VAT
Refunds cannot exceed the total amount paid, we do not indemnify against any consequential loss or costs incurred in any circumstances, all information is supplied in best of faith but without consequential loss cover.
This refund policy is also subject to our terms of service