Select a service
Pre-litigation - Light
Pre-litigation - light
- FREE address trace*
- Confirms current address*
- Confirms financial status*
- Current & past directorships*
- Employment information*
- Property ownership*
- Estimated property value*
- Disqualified directors searches*
- Insolvency register searches*
- CCJ search*
- Company financials*
- Fee per case
- Results in 7 days guaranteed
How it works
The Find UK People® Pre-litigation light report is used by creditors to determine the next steps in regards to litigation and enforcement.
It will identify key financial information on a subject to allow selection of the correct method of enforcement based on key intelligence, where available. We have significantly invested in our live tracing database technology, which is finding 96% of people we are instructed on in the UK within 24 hours of instruction, this further complements our team of expert tracing agents.
Cutting edge technology and vast accumulated data enables us to confidently link individuals to people, places and business/financial information.
Light - 1 hour of research time
Used for lower value debts under £1000
Standard - 2 hours of research time
Used for subjects with limited (1) property asset & company
In-depth - 4 hours of research time
Used for subjects with suspected multiple property assets & companies
Select for complex cases where detailed information is key to recovery of outstanding sums. Assess a subjects behaviours and overall risk. Understand exposures which includes detailed profiling information.
* Where available, Our investigation partners search all the data sources we have available and report on our findings but cannot guarantee provision of all Financial Background report features. All financial background reports are limited to 3 property ownership searches for England & Wales, if you need further extensive searches we recommend the pre-sue report (in-depth) which will offer up to 9 property ownership searches. All prices exclude VAT, report information dependant if information is available from our datasets.
** Subject to our standard terms of service, all financial background reports are fee per case and are charged to investigate each matter. Enquiries are undertaken via telephone, professional & public access databases, Public domain information sources, Credit Reference Agency datasets, discreet investigations and all enquiries comply to the provisions of the Data Protection Act.
*** IMPORTANT - for the avoidance of doubt, Findukpeople cannot supply bank account details in any way, including any numbers, sort codes or amounts in a bank account. We also cannot access National Insurance data, DVLA data or HMRC data sources. This is so we comply with data protection legislation in the UK and no trace agency will be able to provide this without breaching these UK data protection regulations unless there is granted access such as for parking enforcement. The subject that you are searching for will never be made aware by us that we are searching on your behalf, complying with the data protection act.