Select a service
Address trace - Locate people, no trace no fee
Locate a current & verified residential address
- Provides current address for subject of search
- 98% success rate
- Utilises electronic & private investigation
- Utilises our most powerful datasets
- Expert investigator led search
- Verified & confirmed people tracing data
- Searches UK or International*
- No trace no fee
How it works
Find UK People provides a rapid, efficient and compliant means to trace nationwide debtors or other individuals you need to reconnect with. Accessible online, the people tracing system offers an easy-to-use interface.
Our investigation partners can access address links derived from databases and credit activity information.
Findukpeople will yield high success rates when debtor tracing and our current average trace success rate is 98%
All of our tracing services are offered on a no trace no fee basis, just place your initial order with us and we will investigate the enquiry.
We will provide you with the current address of the subject which will have been verified and traced via two separate tracing information sources by our expert tracing agents and is guaranteed to be a current address for the subject on the date the trace report is generated. We underwrite this trace agent information for 7 days, so in the event you feel the information is incorrect we will recheck the case for you.
We are tracing agent experts and provide an effective low cost address tracing solution.
People choose us because we offer
- Accurate verified people tracing
- Fast 24 hour service
- Reliable trace services
- Online order tracking
- 98% success rate
* Where available, we search all the data sources available and report on our findings, people tracing services are always on a no trace no fee basis. International search where requested on order form and fee applied to search. All prices exclude VAT on this page
** Subject to our standard terms of service
The subject that you are searching for will never be made aware by us that we are searching on your behalf, complying with the data protection act. Enquiries are undertaken via telephone, professional & public access databases, discreet investigations & always comply to the UK Data Protection Act.