Select a service
Divorce asset tracing
- Provides current address for the subject
- Provides assets for subject
- Provides co-occupants at the new address
- 96% success rate for tracing
- Utilizes electronic and private investigation
- Utilizes our most powerful datasets
- Expert investigator-led search
- Verified & confirmed data
- No trace no fee
- Accepted with any submitted data
- Used for divorce tracing
- Financial background
- Employer searches
- Property ownership
- Estimated property values
- CCJ searches
- Company financials
- Mobile and telephone number traces
How it works
Find UK People® provides a rapid, efficient, and compliant means to trace ex-partners you need to reconnect with and establish their financial assets and liabilities. The divorce investigation service details assets the subject has and any co-occupants at the current traced address which can help provide crucial information for any litigation.
The divorce investigation report is a useful intelligence tool to enable divorce proceedings by informing of current-day intelligence on the subject of the divorce. Many subjects of divorce attempt to hide assets and other information from ex-partners and the divorce intelligence report will uncover the true picture which can be relied upon.
Our investigation partners can access information which will provide a current day view of any assets, liabilities, and other key information points such as cohabits at the located current address.
* Where available, Our investigation partners search all the data sources we have available and report on our findings but cannot guarantee the provision of all Divorce report features. All divorce reports are limited to 5 property ownership searches for England & Wales. All prices exclude VAT. Subject to our standard terms of service, all divorce reports are fee per case and are charged to investigate each matter.
*** IMPORTANT - for the avoidance of doubt, Find UK People® cannot supply bank account details in any way, including any numbers, sort codes, or amounts in a bank account. We also cannot access National Insurance data, DVLA data, or HMRC data sources. This is so we comply with data protection legislation in the UK and no trace agency will be able to provide this without breaching these UK data protection regulations unless there is granted access such as for parking enforcement. The subject that you are searching for will never be made aware by us that we are searching on your behalf, complying with the data protection act.