Select a service
Divorce asset tracing
- Provides current address for subject
- Provides assets for subject
- Provides co-occupants at new address
- 96% success rate for tracing
- Utilises electronic and private investigation
- Utilises our most powerful datasets
- Expert investigator led search
- Verified & confirmed data
- No trace no fee
- Accepted with any submitted data
- Used for divorce tracing
- Financial background
- Employer searches
- Property ownership
- Estimated property values
- CCJ searches
- Company financials
- Mobile and telephone number traces
How it works
Find UK People® provides a rapid, efficient and compliant means to trace ex-partners you need to reconnect with and establish their financial assets and liabilities. The divorce investigation service details assets the subject has and any co-occupants at the current traced address which can help provide crucial information for any litigation.
The divorce investigation report is a useful intelligence tool to enable divorce proceedings by informing of current day intelligence on the subject of the divorce. Many subjects of divorce attempt to hide assets and other information from ex-partners and the divorce intelligence report will uncover the true picture which can be relied upon.
Our investigation partners can access address links derived from databases and credit activity information which will provide a current day view of any assets, liabilities and other key information points such as cohabits at the located current address.
* Where available, Our investigation partners search all the data sources we have available and report on our findings but cannot guarantee provision of all Divorce report features. All divorce reports are limited to 5 property ownership searches for England & Wales. All prices exclude VAT. Subject to our standard terms of service, all divorce reports are fee per case and are charged to investigate each matter. Enquiries are undertaken via telephone, professional & public access databases, Public domain information sources, Credit Reference Agency datasets, discreet investigations and all enquiries comply to the provisions of the Data Protection Act.
*** IMPORTANT - for the avoidance of doubt, Find UK People® cannot supply bank account details in any way, including any numbers, sort codes or amounts in a bank account. We also cannot access National Insurance data, DVLA data or HMRC data sources. This is so we comply with data protection legislation in the UK and no trace agency will be able to provide this without breaching these UK data protection regulations unless there is granted access such as for parking enforcement. The subject that you are searching for will never be made aware by us that we are searching on your behalf, complying with the data protection act.