Select a service
Probate tracing service
Trace a beneficiary
- Provides current address for beneficiary
- Use one form per beneficiary
- No trace no fee
- 96% Success rate
- Recommended for probate & beneficiary tracing
- Utilises electronic and advanced private investigation
- Utilises our most powerful datasets
- Expert investigator led search
- Verified & confirmed data
- Tel numbers supplied if available
- Accepted with any submitted data
How it works
Findukpeople provides a rapid, efficient and compliant means to trace nationwide beneficiaries you need to reconnect with for any probate matter.
Accessible online, the system offers an easy-to-use interface.
Our investigation partners can access address links derived from specialist probate databases and current credit activity information which allows us to locate and trace a beneficiary of a will in just 7 days.
* Where available, we search all the data sources we have available and report on our findings, this service is no trace no fee. All prices exclude VAT & subject to our standard terms of service
The subject that you are searching for will never be made aware by us that we are searching on your behalf, complying with the data protection act. Enquiries are undertaken via telephone, professional & public access databases & all enquiries comply with the Data Protection Act.